Session 15

Sam Spade: "Do you seriously want to try to jump onto that thing with go-karts!?"
In the time it takes to reach the Steelworks Gym, the airship has covered some ground - though it is not quite in firing range of its target yet. Ham and An are not present, oddly, and the gym is unlocked.
Jack Layfield: "Hell yeah I want to jump onto that thing with go-karts."
Max Thorn: "Think about who you're talking to when you ask questions like that, Sam."
Esme: "Of /course/ he wants to jump onto it with go-karts."
Esme: "The real question is if we have any other options, oui?"
Sam Spade: "…You raise a good point."
Sam Spade: "…And so do you."
A rumble gently shakes the ground. Looks like the airship has reached line of sight to the police station.
Max Thorn: "And I don't think we really have a choice, since Meeps is unlikely to be far enough from Anna to be giving them a shocking discovery or two."
Sam Spade: "…Malta, if we miss the airship, can you slow my fall enough that I'll survive?"
Jack Layfield: "It's make it or break it time!"
Malta cheeps and shrugs.
The distant sound of gunfire picks up.
Esme goes ahead and releases Gervais. "Get up sleepy, we're jumping off things again."
Max Thorn hops into his go-kart and straps in. "Okay. Lights!" Antheia dutifully conjures up some Fairy Lights. "No cameras on my part, but still. Cameras! And I'll let you call the 'action', Jack."
Max Thorn revs up the kart, to get going on command.
Sam Spade: "Alright, Malta. You get to be the spoiler again. See if you can keep us on the ground until we hit the ramp, and hold on tight!"
Jack hops into his go-kart. Sandy pops out of her pokeball and crawls onto Jack's shoulder.
Sam Spade straps herself into her go-kart and clutches the frame with white knuckles for a moment.
Jack Layfield: "On three."
Esme buckles up, and pulls in position.
Jack Layfield: "One… two…. screw counting LET'S PUNCH IT WOOOOOOOOOOO."
Sam Spade peels out belatedly after Jack.
Esme: "We probably could've actually calculated the ju-Oh well." Jam on that gas.
Max Thorn doesn't *quite* floor it, but he's going about as fast as Jack is.
In the distance, there seems to be a ground battle around a hole in the police station - prisoners pouring out with their pokemon, trying to break past the police. The airship looms above, fortunately not targeting the police but making strategic holes in the street and cars. Meanwhile, a couple blocks behind, is the ramp. Under the ramp, Ham and An working the scaffolding, apparently adjusting it to provide optimum jump angle.
An flashes the group a thumbs-up once she notices them.
A few police and their pokemon are firing at the airship. This is having roughly the expected level of effect against an airship made from a factory block. Fortunately, the impacts are all along the front and bottom.
Sam Spade screams to be heard over the wind. "THIS IS A TERRIBLE IDEA!"
Jack gives a thumbs up back. And continues screaming with joy.
The airship is painted to resemble a stormcloud. Here and there can be seen yellow Ses stylized as a lightning bolt, apparently the team's logo.
Max Thorn: "At least we're not Team Dunderhead!"
[OOC] WC GM: Proceeding to jump?
[OOC] Sam Spade: Yup.
[OOC] Esme: Do it to it
[OOC] Max Thorn: quite.
Sam Spade lines up behind Jack, wishing she dared close her eyes.
The party goes up…sky under wheel, gravity dismissed for a moment…then they reach the apex, and begin to fall toward the roof of the airship.
Jack Layfield: "YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAW!"
Esme braces for the landing…
Sandy: "Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile!" Sandy is having just as much fun as Jack.
Max Thorn braces for impact, the fairy lights somehow managing to stick with the kart.
Sam Spade: "HELP ME ARTICUNO!"
The good news is, the roof of the airship was rather thin, enough for falling go-karts to punch through, and the go-karts absorbed the impact of landing on the floor beneath. Unfortunately, these go-karts will never again move under their own power, at least not without enough work to essentially build new go-karts.
Sam has, somehow, landed in a snowpile, looking very out of place in the airship corridor.
Sam Spade: "Wah!?"
Or perhaps that is just foam from the ruptured conduit.
Sam Spade unstraps herself and rolls out of the go-kart.
Sam Spade: "We lived? We lived!"
Sam Spade hugs Malta.
Esme is slumped over the side of her seat, Gervais on top. The nidoran hops out and stretches with a yawn as Esme fumbles to get out herself. "Never impressed by anything, are you."
Max Thorn unstraps and disembarks. "Welp. Guess we'll have to take the cost of these karts out of their arses."
Inside, the airship seems a simple affair: a corridor leading back to the main engine and up toward the bridge. There seems to be more activity ahead.
Jack climbs out of the wreckage of his go-kart with Sandy still perched on his shoulder. "I am the greatest of all time! YES! YES! YES!"
Sam Spade piles in with the rest of the group.
Sam Spade: "I feel distinctly out of place here."
Esme brushes herself off. "So did we ever figure out what we were going to do once we got up here?"
Max Thorn: "Find the cockpit, make it land safely somewhere, let the police handle the rest?"
Sam Spade: "That seem like it might work, yes."
Jack Layfield: "Oh I had no plan other than make the greatest ramp jump of all time."
Max Thorn: "…Not that there is really anywhere to go but forward." He points bridgeward. "Unless you want to land this thing like a rock."
Esme: "Hmm."
Esme ponders.
Esme: "Probably better than blowing out the engine, oui."
There is a flash ahead, and three humans appear - from their garb, undoubtedly Team Stormcloud. Gray uniforms with thunderbolt-S aside, one is a tall, lithe, almost elven man; another is short, maybe 1.3 meters, but broad-shouldered and muscular, as if the other man's foil; and the lady of the group is between them size-wise but otherwise of amazonian build. The trio pose as soon as they appear.
TallTSMember: "Against a cumulo of the world's blight!"
StoutTSmember: "We gather a nimbus of new might!"
StatuesqueTSMember: "And thunder ahead to make things right!"
TallTSMember: "Team Stormcloud, masters of lightning, wind, and rain!"
StoutTSmember: "Taking back our land, from mountain to plain!"
StatuesqueTSMember: "Get out of our way, or prepare for pain!"
Max Thorn: "Oh, look. It's our good frenemies, Team Gormless."
The trio hold their pose once their speech ends, then flicker…it proves to be just a hologram, probably an automated greeting.
Sam Spade: "…Oh."
Sam Spade: "I was ready for a fight."
Max Thorn snorts. "Oh. Nope, just Team Coward."
Jack Layfield: "That seems expensive."
Sam Spade: "Welp, let's go instruct Team Derp on why they made another huge mistake."
Jack Layfield: "Like, why not just an automated intercom."
Max Thorn heads towards the bridge, Fairy Lights leading the way.
The trio look like those arrested earlier.
Brushing right through the hologram, the party finds their way unobstructed. Then they open the bridge doors…
Esme: "…Neat! Remind me to scrap that before we go." She flicks her wrist, violet light thrumming across her glove. "Also, since we're up here, good time for a field test."
Only in certain highly speculative art is there even the consideration of an all-pokemon bridge crew. Mainly emolga and togetic, though an occasional xatu or pidgey or other flying type pokemon. As the party enters, the xatu - looking at the fight below, with its back to the party - gestures at the intruders with a wing.
Jack Layfield: "…..You've got to be kidding me."
Most of the bridge crew hop off their stations and swarm at the party. Perhaps 20 each emolga and togetic.
[OOC] WC GM: Any last actions before round one?
Max Thorn: "Dear Arceus…"
Esme: "I should have brought Repels."
Max Thorn: "Some anti-electric would be really great right about now."
[OOC] WC GM: Alright, then. Round one! Sandy!
[OOC] Sam Spade: Sam goes on 17. So you know. She's sneaky like that.
Jack Layfield: "Sandy, hit those Togetic with Thunder fang!" Sandile leaps forward into battle, tiny jaws crackling with lightning.
[OOC] WC GM: Sheet says 12, but alright.
[OOC] Esme: Initiative increased by Guile
[OOC] Esme: Speed is still 12, but initiative is 17
[OOC] Sam Spade: Yeah, that's why I called it out.
Jack Layfield rolled up 1d20: 6 (6) (ac 3)
[OOC] WC GM: Hits. Would be SE, but swarm.
[OOC] WC GM: Sam!
Sam Spade: "Malta! Pick out an Emolga and stay on it!"
Sam Spade: "They're not too bright, it should be easy!"
[OOC] Sam Spade: Manipulate/Bon Mot. Guile vs Guile or Focus.
Sam Spade rolled up 5d6+1: 14 (14)
WC GM rolled up 2d6+2: 8 (8) (Focus)
The emolga are enraged! They Quick Attack Malta!
WC GM rolled up 1d20: 13 (13)
WC GM rolled up 1d8+17: 18 (18)
[OOC] WC GM: Hit for 18 damage minus Defense
[OOC] WC GM: Jack!
Jack looks around, shrugs, then punches the nearest togetic, because, heck, why not.
[OOC] Jack Layfield: Jack uses strength.
Jack Layfield rolled up 1d20: 5 (5) (ac 2)
[OOC] WC GM: Hits
It is quite easy to punch a togetic. There are just so many…
Jack Layfield rolled up 2d8+22: 32 (32) (damage)
The punch does quite little damage to the swarm, but every little bit helps…
[OOC] WC GM: Antheia & Malta!
Max Thorn: "Antheia! Blow 'em around a bit!"
Max Thorn rolled up 1d20 2d8+21: 20 (20), 28 (28) (Fairy Wind, AC 2)
Max Thorn rolled up 2d8+10+28: 46 (46) (critical)
[OOC] WC GM: Which swarm, togetic or emolga?
Malta glares at the Emotic, and growls furociously! Unfortunately it's cute and somewhat endearing.
Sam Spade rolled up 1d20+1: 18 (18) (AC 2, Growl.)
[OOC] Max Thorn: Togetic.
[OOC] WC GM: K. And Malta's going for the emolga?
[OOC] Sam Spade: Yup.
The emolga are growled at!
The togetic swarm is rustled up, one blown into a wall - but the rest just swerve around the wind.
[OOC] WC GM: Esme & Gervais!
Esme frowns. There's a lot of these fellas. She pulls out a pester ball, and aims to throw it in between the two swarms, before hurling it in! [Pester Ball, AC 6]
Esme rolled up 1d20: 19 (19)
Esme winks as it lands, a purple crackle of electricity causing it to explode into a cloud of gas! [Blast 2, Poison]
[OOC] WC GM: Hits both swarms!
Gervais gets pumped, ready to take out whoever manages to push through! [Focus Energy]
[OOC] WC GM: And since these are swarms, and thus get multiple actions…
The emolga swarm lets loose a Thunder Shock at Malta!
WC GM rolled up 1d20: 20 (20)
Sam Spade: "Malta, watch out!"
WC GM rolled up 4d6+20,150%: 49.5 (49.5)
[OOC] WC GM: 49-SpDef damage
[OOC] Sam Spade: Currently at 7 hit points.
The togetic swarm tries to land a flurry of Sweet Kisses on Antheia!
WC GM rolled up 1d20: 4 (4)
…they get in each others' way.
Sam Spade: "Malta!"
Malta cheeps weakly but defiantly.
[OOC] WC GM: Max!
Max Thorn: "How 'bout some fancy footwork? And give 'em another fair breeze!" ((Agility Orders + expending a Fairy Light for Fairy Wind))
Max Thorn rolled up 1d20 2d8+21: 18 (18), 31 (31) (Fairy Wind)
[OOC] Max Thorn: Togetic swarm again.
Another togetic is blown away!
The emolga swarm, seeing the harassment of their friends, tries a Thunder Shock at Antheia!
WC GM rolled up 1d20: 9 (9)
WC GM rolled up 2d6+20: 26 (26)
[OOC] WC GM: 26-SpDef damage
The togetic, in turn, try their most winning smile on Sandy. ((Charm))
WC GM rolled up 1d20: 6 (6)
[OOC] Max Thorn: Antheia: 29/42
[OOC] WC GM: -2 Attack CS
[OOC] WC GM: Round two!
WC GM rolled up 1d20: 4 (4) (Emolga trying to shake off enraged)
[OOC] WC GM: Sandy!
Jack Layfield: "Sandy, thunder fang again!"
[OOC] Jack Layfield: -2 combat stages is how much less
[OOC] WC GM: 0.8
[OOC] Jack Layfield: so reduced to 10 attack
Jack Layfield rolled up 1d20: 3 (3) (ac 3)
[OOC] WC GM: Fortunately, they're Poisoned and thus -2 Defense CS
The emolga swarm around Sandy's bite!
[OOC] Esme: It's one of those charts that should be in the "Useful Charts" pdf but isn't
[OOC] WC GM: Quite.
The togetic would have been on course, until the emolga pull them away.
[OOC] WC GM: Sam!
Sam Spade: "The togetic, on the other hand…"
Sam Spade blows a kiss at the Togetic.
Sam Spade rolled up 1d20: 8 (8) (Sweet Kiss, AC 6, -3 Evasion for the round either way.)
The togetic are confused! What is this human doing?
Sam Spade: "And Malta, don't let them get through to you!"
The emolga try to Quick Attack Sandy!
WC GM rolled up 1d20: 3 (3)
"Try" being the operative word.
[OOC] WC GM: Jack!
Esme: "There's gotta be some way to get them all at once…"
Jack Layfield: "I'll punch you all one by one if I have too!" Jack continues swinging fists at the togetic.
Max Thorn: "Got any explosives or similar?"
[OOC] Jack Layfield: Jack uses strength
Jack Layfield rolled up 1d20: 4 (4) (ac 2)
Another togetic is punched!
Jack Layfield rolled up 2d8+22: 27 (27) (damage)
Esme: "Nothing more potent than a pester ball… this was in a factory though. A shard factory! A weird pokemon-run shard factory. There's bound to be something to exploit."
[OOC] WC GM: Antheia & Malta!
Max Thorn: "Keep it up, Antheia! Blow 'em around!" ((Fairy Wind))
Max Thorn rolled up 1d20 2d8+21: 19 (19), 32 (32) (Fairy Wind)
Sam Spade: "Ruffle them up a bit, Malta! Peck attack!"
[OOC] WC GM: Anethia vs. togetic & Malta vs. emolga?
Sam Spade rolled up 1d20+1 2d6+8+6: 9 (9), 20 (20) (Peck Attack, AC 2, vs Emolga.)
[OOC] Max Thorn: Indeed.
Emolga ability Static activates! Malta is Paralyzed!
[OOC] Esme: Yeaaaaah I was worried about that
[OOC] WC GM: Esme & Gervais!
Sam Spade: "MALTA!"
Esme winces as Malta gets the shock treatment. She quickly glances around, up, down… anything she could leverage to their advantage?
Indeed, knowing what to look for, Esme spies a few shards hooked into equipment. Not nearly as much as there should be, but enough to cause elemental explosions if overloaded.
All types of shards seem to be present.
Esme grins, and holds out her palm, bracing her arm with her other hand. "A little extra boost should do it…" Smoke and lightning coalesce into a tight ball… before exploding into a beam that carves into the shard stockpile! [Resonance Beam, AC 3, Line 4]
Esme rolled up 1d20: 10 (10)
[OOC] WC GM: Hit! Roll damage for struggle attack, but this will be Burst. Also, which type of shard does she detonate?
[OOC] Esme: Blue!
Esme rolled up 2d6+20: 32 (32)
At least half the togetic swarm is down! And more emolga fall out of the air.
[OOC] WC GM: Swarm level 2 -> 1 for both swarms
[OOC] WC GM: Gervais!
Gervais bounds ahead, and strikes at the Togetic with his horn! [Peck]
Esme rolled up 1d20+1: 19 (19)
[OOC] Esme: HAH
[OOC] WC GM: Hit!
[OOC] Esme: Crit, because Focus Energy
[OOC] WC GM: Roll it
Esme rolled up 2d8+27: 33 (33)
The togetic are nearly all fainted…
The emolga try to Thunder Shock Gervais in return!
WC GM rolled up 1d20: 8 (8)
WC GM rolled up 2d6+20: 28 (28)
[OOC] WC GM: 28-SpDef damage
WC GM rolled up 1d20: 9 (9) (Confusion on togetic)
The last togetic barely keeps its wits together, and wings back and forth, attempting Metronome…
WC GM rolled up 1d100: 48 (48)
[OOC] WC GM: .
[OOC] WC GM: …
[OOC] WC GM: …y'know what, I'll roll with it, but set damage instead of rolling this one.
[OOC] Esme: oh boy
The togetic flashes, then flashes again…Self-Destruct!
Sam Spade: "Malta, get clear!"
[OOC] WC GM: 75-Defense damage to all. I believe Esme, at least, comes out still up.
[OOC] Max Thorn: Antheia and Max both faint.
[OOC] Esme: So glad I made a Def focus now. 1/64 HP, Gervais at -46, 5 Injuries
[OOC] WC GM: Jack? Sam?
[OOC] Jack Layfield: as do Jack and Sandy
[OOC] Jack Layfield: fucking explosion seriously
[OOC] WC GM: Explosion would've been worse.
[OOC] Sam Spade: 0/67 for Sam, I believe.
[OOC] Jack Layfield: Also aren't there more than 100 moves?
[OOC] WC GM: There are.
[OOC] WC GM: So…all combatants except Esme are down, and Esme's at 1 HP?
[OOC] Max Thorn: -12/55 Max, -40/42 Antheia.
[OOC] WC GM: Party wins.
[OOC] Sam Spade: Malta at -58/52, 4 injuries.
The airship bridge is in disarray, to say the least. What few Stormcloud pokemon are still unfainted sweep up their bretheren. The rear of the airship detaches, letting the bridge crash down…all of 3 meters onto a roof.
[OOC] Jack Layfield: Jack is -11/58, sandy is -24/48
[OOC] Jack Layfield: fuck metronome
[OOC] Jack Layfield: stupid rng bullshit
The evacuating Team Stormcloud pokemon gather into the floating rear, where the pichu from earlier stands in the door with eyelid pulled down and tongue out in a classic bi-da pose. The engine scoots away to the south…until a massive volley of fire rocks it. Apparently Team Jaeger got the word.
[OOC] Sam Spade: …I'm way off on injuries. That's 3 for Sam and 6 for Malta.
The engine section reverses course and heads north, slowly losing altitude; a flash somewhere to the north heralds its apparent, violent landing.
And then the medics arrive, swarming over the party…
Esme somehow manages to stumble to her feet after that explosion-landing. "Quelle folie! C’est des conneries!"
[OOC] WC GM: Fast forward to the next morning, after the party and their pokemon have been healed up?
[OOC] Jack Layfield: Also jesus christ PTU's explosion is busted
[OOC] Esme: Sure, given everyone else is out
[OOC] Jack Layfield: It doesn't even KO the pokemon using it
[OOC] WC GM: Actually it does. HP set to -50%.
[OOC] Jack Layfield: oh, I misread
Max Thorn blinks the next morning. "Ow, my everything."
Esme: "Oh, you're finally up!"
[OOC] Jack Layfield: …and this is why I am fucking pissed about this one
[OOC] Jack Layfield: Because random metronome = tpk is kind of ridiculous
[OOC] WC GM: Everyone's back to full HP. 3 fewer injuries per pokemon; 1 fewer injury per trainer.
[OOC] WC GM: …yeah, I don't think I'll have metronome reappear any time soon.
Max Thorn: "What, exactly, happened?"
Tim is sitting in one corner, sleeping.
Jack Layfield: "Kaboom happened… it was awesome…." Jack is covered in bandages.
The party minus Anna are all in the same room.
Esme: "From what I can tell, the last of the flying fairy things exploded."
Esme: "And then we crashed on a roof! You all have been unconscious since last night. Not that I'm doing much better…" She rubs her bandaged side. "But I was awake, at least."
Sam Spade brushes back Malta's feathers, careful not to disturb the bandages.
Max Thorn glances down. "Bah. 'Tis a flesh wound."
Max Thorn: "Anyone who wasn't there injured?"
Esme glares at nothing.
Esme: "That dumb pichu."
Esme perks, smiling. "Wait no! It got shot down, afterwards."
Esme: "So no, pretty much everyone injured."
Sam Spade: "Shot down?"
Sam Spade: "…I take it the Jaegers arrived."
Esme nods.
Sam Spade: "Did someone pin the thing-a-ma-bob on Team Derp?"
Esme: "Unsure. The nurses seemed pretty adamant on letting us rest, so haven't spoken to anyone yet. I imagine Officer Jenny will be by later, though."
Sam Spade: "Oh."
As if on cue, Officer Jenny pokes her head in. "You're awake. Good."
Sam Spade: "Do the Jaggies know that Team Derp restored the RT?"
Max Thorn: "Mornin', Officer."
Officer Jenny: "How much do you remember?"
Sam Spade: "We ramped onto Team Derp's Derpcraft. No resistance."
Sam Spade: "We went to the bridge. No members of Team Derp, but a whoooole mess of pokemon that seemed to be running it."
Officer Jenny frowns. "Could you describe them?"
Sam Spade: "Mostly Emolga and Togetic."
Sam Spade: "We were beating them back, but then the last Togetic decided to throw caution to the wind, pray for the best, and exploded."
Sam Spade: "…And then I woke up. Esme says she was still awake, though."
Max Thorn: "'S what I remember, too. I'd *hoped* to land the airbarge somewhere safe, though."
Esme: "Oui! The bridge collapsed on that roof, and the rest of the pokemon were escaping on the rest of the engine. Then it got hit by rocks. It started heading… north? But I think it crashed."
Jack Layfield: "Did it look really cool?"
Esme shrugs. "Too far away."
Esme: "Also, was too busy cursing."
Officer Jenny smiles. "Heh. Yes, Jack, it looked cool. I'll see if I can get you footage of the crash. Fortunately, almost all the buildings in Foundry Town are built tough. That roof easily took the crash; nobody was hurt."
Jack Layfield: "Awesome."
Officer Jenny: "UNfortunately, the trainers got away in the confusion. Or…we think they're the trainers, but…"
Sam Spade: "Yeah."
Sam Spade: "Could be…"
Officer Jenny shakes her head. "The way they talked - it was almost like they were taking orders FROM the pokemon. But that's nonsense, isn't it?"
Sam Spade: "Absolute nonsense. But consistent."
Sam Spade: "After all, haven't…"
Jack Layfield: "The pokemon were piloting the blimp. Anything is possible."
Max Thorn: "Hm. Think next time we're not going to let them let a pokémon go, then."
Sam Spade: "…Anyway. It's nonsense, but that doesn't mean it's wrong."
Officer Jenny: "We sent a team to the crash site, but all the pokemon had gotten away, after stripping whatever there was of anything useful."
Esme snaps her fingers. "Boooo."
Officer Jenny: "The Wirehold gym leader asked for the rest for her own examination. If you're headed that way, you'll probably find the shell at her gym."
Sam Spade: "That."
Max Thorn: "We were already going to be heading that way once we were done here…"
Sam Spade: "Indeed."
Officer Jenny: "Jack, it might be best if you just left town once you're alright. The Jaegers know what happened, and you're alright, but they've got some strong words for your parents."
Officer Jenny: "Umm…" She bites her lip. "I dunno, maybe if you could find some evidence of the order from Wirehold it'd get them off the hook?"
Max Thorn: "It'd probably get them irritated with the Tommizes, though."
Sam Spade: "Yeah."
Sam Spade: "I'd hoped we could pin this all on Team Derp."
Sam Spade: "I guess not."
Jack Layfield: "Sure, I don't need to stick around too long anyway."
Officer Jenny: "Oh! The nurses asked me to ask you to avoid any fights for a day or two. Normal training and walking is alright."
Jack Layfield: "Keep on moving, finding some new radical thing to do."
Esme: "Well most of the time we don't /try/ to get into the fights."
Esme: "I think."
Esme counts on her fingers.
Esme: "Wait no, fair enough."
Sam Spade snickers a bit.
[OOC] WC GM: Lest it need saying, trainer level get. Also, 36 XP for each trainer to distribute among their pokemon - yes, including Anna; that XP Share continues to be active.
Max Thorn: "I don't think it counts as 'trying' if it's something we'd be doing anyway."
[OOC] Esme: FINALLY my poison pokemon gets a friggin poison move
Esme: "Technically."
Jack Layfield: "I know I'm trying for awesome stuff to happen."
Officer Jenny: "Anyway. You're clear to leave when you're ready…once you can wake your friend up." Jenny nods toward the still-sleeping Tim, smiles, and winks. "He cried himself to sleep once I got him in here."
Officer Jenny: "And apparently you have a missing member in the cafeteria?"
Max Thorn: "I'm touched."
[OOC] WC GM: Anything else you want to take care of in town? If not, we can wrap session here.
[OOC] Jack Layfield: Not that I can think of
[OOC] Sam Spade: Agreed.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License